Monday, November 8, 2010

Series on Cities

Before I post my first in the Series on Cities in a few minutes, I would like to briefly talk about it.

These blogs will basically be about my opinions on various cities. Each post will discuss one city that I've been to, and though most will be about well known places (NYC, London, etc...), I will occasionally talk about less famous cities if they strike me as interesting or significant in some way.

At the end, I will give the city a rating on a scale of 1-5 (or 0 for those that really suck). The rating system is as follows:

5 Stars: AMAZING OMG.
4 Stars: Reallllyy awesome! I must go back here one day!
3 Stars: Good. Has some positives and negatives, but is tipped toward a thumbs up.
2 Stars: Kind of sucks, but has, at least, some redeeming qualities.
1 Star: Awful. I hate this place.

And for the really special places...

0 Stars: If you make me go back here, I will immediately kill myself.

There ya go! I will start off with Los Angeles. If it doesn't get posted in the next few minutes, I probably died.

1 comment: