Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Updates, bitches!

Yeah... I know I haven't posted in a very long time - It's been nearly a month. Jeez! - and I apologize for that. December, as all you college kids should know, is the time for finals and term papers, so I was pretty busy. Granted, I have been out of school for almost a week, but (to be honest) I REALLY didn't feel like writing/reading/doing-anything-resembling-schoolwork until now. Luckily for you - Do I really get to say "luckily" if I am so unpopular that I only have 3 followers? Meh. Who cares? I'll indulge my arrogance as much as I please. - I was brought out of my blogosphere hermit-ing mode by a very good concert: The 21st Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas. For those of you that live under a rock, AAC is a concert put on by the LA area radio station KROQ that benefits a number of local charities. It is very hard to get tickets for - so hard, in fact, that my friend and I were both on Live Nation's site the second that tickets went on sale, but of the two of us, only I was able to get them before they sold out. Mwahaha. Anyway, I tried to take notes at the concert, so that my post would be detailed and accurate, but because it was really dark in there, I'm not really sure how well that worked out. In fact, now that I am looking at the paper I used, I can honestly say that I can't read 60- 70% of my own writing. Definite fail, I know. Despite this, it seems like I actually have a lot to say about the concert, so I may end up making multiple posts (especially if I find I can't sit down and write for that long).

Hopefully, I will finish with the AAC stuff in the next couple of days, because starting Friday, I will be blogging to you LIVE FROM HONG KONG! And then starting on Christmas Eve, I'll be chronicling my adventures from the beach paradise of Bali, Indonesia! I hope to make posts daily, but I may be having way too much fun (Hah, suckers!) to update on time. Again, I will try my best, though.

I also wanted to take a moment to talk about grammar, because I discovered some grammatical errors in a couple of my earliest posts. This pissed me off, cause I reread those suckers multiple times in the attempt to make them perfect. Apparently, that was all a giant waste of time, so from now on, I don't give a crap if the grammar sucks. It's a blog, for fuck's sake! Not a novel. It doesn't need to represent the pinnacle of grammatical perfection, so if you're a grammar nazi, suck it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment